I’ll be quick, since I want to get a few scenario’s in tonight. Here are my current bugbears with City Seiges at the moment.
1. Those annoying people who jump between instances looking for the “best” circumstances. I’d like a limit to how many times they can change instance. Two maybe three times max. Getting stuck with just 2 healers one time, was to put it politely, very annoying.
2. When a large number of your own side die, how aggravating is it to be stuck in the same respawn location trying to move. Arrggghh. Maybe it’s the collision detection, but FFS sort it out, please. Create a dead zone for collision detection or 5 respawn points in a cluster to reduce the issue.
3. I’d like to win one … currently four attempted, none won. Though at least destruction have the decency to spit us out quickly.
To move swiftly on, I’d like to ask a little question or two?
1. If you have finished a city seige, can you go back in and try another one? What is the limit on this, if it’s at all possible.
2. What’s the purpose of those trophies, like the Minature Dagger Of Glory (555 Officer emblems and 320 Conqueror insignia) which allow you to, say “acquire invader insignia’s”. But where do I get these insignia from, since I am only acquiring crests via ORvR. Sorry if I’m appearing dense, but I must have missed something along the way.
On a more positive note, I’m enjoying city seiges at the moment, even if they’re a little bit one-sided. I like the fact even green bags can give you 10 invader medallions. Loot will always make me a more warm and cuddly person.