Well the good news is that I have reached level 26 on my KotBS and therefore prepped for the arrival of LotD, though I imagine I would be a bit disappointed if Eldric wasn’t a few levels higher by the time it turns up.
Recently I have been quite enjoying the old knight in scenarios, especially with a healer backing me up (When isn’t that the case though). What has also helped, is that I have finally got into the twister frame of mind and bound that function to my E key. It takes a very short time, before it’s ingrained into your psyche. Now at just over halfway through my leveling, I am currently running the following 3 aura’s for scenarios.
1. Stand Strong (Increase +51/reduction -51 in toughness).
2. All Out Assault (Does 101 damage every 3 seconds to everyone within 30 feet).
3. Now’s Our Chance (Reduces effectiveness of all heals by 25% on destruction players)
Now my premise is that I wish to reduce destructions ability to be healed, increase the amount of damage they absorb and dish out some secondary damage. Generally I am a decent kind of guy and love my family, but destruction have to pay for all the homes they have pillaged.
The other job I need to do, is just work out how to set up a second twister bar for leveling. My current thinking for this PvE twister bar is:-
1. Press The Attack (Increase strength +54/-54 for mob?). Now it does say “Your order your group”, which could imply the effect only applies to the group. Though simply checking your stat’s will soon confirm it works for you as well.
2. Stay Focused (Gain 94 health, 24 APs over 3 seconds if you have to defend yourself).
3. Not sure about this one.
Now as I am sure you are aware, the 1.3 combat and career changes have been pushed back into the next release, probably 1.3.1, which will mean I will wait until those are out, before working on my White Lion. Which given my view of the white lion class, wouldn’t be that much of a hardship.